Apprenticeship as a Warehouse Clerk m|f|d
The tasks of the warehouse specialist lie in the area of logistical planning and organization. Organizing unloading, sorting goods and proper storage at the planned location are additional areas of responsibility.
The contents of your training:
- Work organisation, information and communication
- Logistical processes
- Quality assurance measures
- Acceptance, storage and dispatch of goods
The most important information about the training:
- The dual training as a warehouse clerk lasts 2 years
- The associated vocational school is located in Künzelsau
- In the case of special benefits, the training can be extended by one year in order to acquire the profession of warehouse logistics specialist
- The working time is 37.5 hours a week (flexitime is possible)
- You have 30 days holiday entitlement
What you should bring:
- You have a lower secondary school leaving certificate
- Organization is one of your strengths
- Basic knowledge of computers is advantageous
- Dynamism, commitment, teamwork and ambition characterize you
What we also offer you:
- Payment according to IGMetall collective agreement
- Extra fare for the trip to the vocational school
- Book money
- Participation in the pension module
- Pension benefit (AVWL)
- Premiums for good performance
That's all a great fit for you? Then apply now for your apprenticeship.
We look forward to getting to know you personally!
Send us your complete application documents by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Further information about our company can be found here.