We are looking for a
Digital Marketing Specialist EMEA (m/f/d)
The Specialist, Digital Marketing will have experience developing and executing multi-channel digital marketing initiatives and creating, optimizing, and measuring the engagement of multimedia content across marketing channels in support of our strategic goals. This position requires experience working with content management systems, marketing automation tools, and a self-starter with strong time management skills.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Digital Marketing Responsibilities
- Execute digital marketing strategies that optimize audience acquisition and engagement metrics across related markets
- Assist with multi-platform digital marketing campaigns, executing the company’s online marketing, mobile, and social media strategy for all brands
- Initiate and create engaging content across multiple channels including website content, blogs, PowerPoints, social media, infographics, webinars, videos, articles, white papers, and more
- Manage and maintain content on corporate websites
- Experience creating compelling, UX-focused content for B2B market
- Support implementation of on-line product configuration, quotation, and order management tools
- Data entry and resource loading including content creation and structuring in Product Information Management (PIM) System, data cleansing in Customer Relationship Management (CRM), and content maintenance in Content Management System (CMS) as needed
- Educate and train the organization on the benefits and use of Digital Tools
- Work in coordination with all CMCO brand personnel in use of common tool sets
- Perform other duties as assigned by manager.
- Strategic capability to participate in the proactive development of marketing plans and execute digital activities end to end, including directing and guiding structural changes caused by new technology integration into core business processes.
- Proactively work with multiple stakeholders to implement the digital tools strategy
- Global Product Management
- Marketing Communications
- IT Information Systems (IS) support team at local and corporate levels
- Inside and outside sales teams.
- Securely provide critical data to core digital tools databases
- Compass configurator (Platform used may change over time)
- Product Information Management (PIM), SAP or current business management system
- Content Management System (CMS – EPIServer (Optimizely) or equivalent)
- Assist in the support of marketing automation/Customer Relationships Management (CRM – SalesForce or equivalent/HubSpot) marketing strategy
- Assist with tabulation of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) relative to the execution of digital tools.
- BA or equivalent work experience in Communications, Journalism or Marketing Concentration in Digital Marketing, e-commerce , or related disciplines preferred
- 2-3 years’ experience in digital marketing
- Metrics-driven marketing mind, with eye for creativity and innovation
- Experience with SEO best practices
- Analytics knowledge (Google, HubSpot, etc.)
- Project management skills
- Ability to thrive in a deadline driven environment.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, COMPETENCIES AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to read both German and English and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak both German and English effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Ability to effectively operate personal computer.
- Working knowledge of MS Word and Excel software
- Salesforce CRM experience
- Optimizely Content Management System (or similar) experience
- InRiver PIM experience (or similar)
- Pardot (or similar) marketing automation experience
- Maintains a collaborative, team relationship with peers and colleagues to effectively contribute to the group’s achievement of goals and to help foster a positive work environment
- Demonstrates a friendly, responsive, service-minded attitude to all internal and external customers
- Demonstrates a willingness to accept change and new approaches, including additional responsibilities
- Sets work plans and considers priorities for completing assignments to meet deadlines
- Maintains compliance with all state and federal regulations
We offer you a varied and multi-layered field of activity in a company that combines the flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths of a medium-sized company with the opportunities of an international technology group. Not only the task, but also an attractive working environment, performance-oriented remuneration and likeable colleagues should motivate you to apply. We will accompany your continuous development with individual familiarization plans and customized training. We are happy for you to take on responsibility right from the start and grow with your tasks.
Possible work locations: Pfaffstätten, Austria or Germany (Wuppertal, North Rhine-Westphalia; Künzelsau, Baden-Württemberg; Kissing, Bavaria); Hybrid
Is this the challenge you are looking for?
Then we look forward to receiving your complete application documents by e-mail to email@example.com.