Your career at STAHL CraneSystems
High production depth, one of the most extensive product portfolios, worldwide sales, international customers and a personal atmosphere?
At STAHL CraneSystems in Künzelsau, challenging tasks await you. Whether in development, production, sales or organization – we rely on your qualifications. Contribute your knowledge, personality, commitment and experience and enrich our motivated team of employees. STAHL CraneSystems also promotes meaningful training and further education as well as training to make your entry into everyday working life and our working world as easy as possible.
We are looking for our team in Künzelsau from now on a
Electrical Engineer m|f|d
Focus on drive technology
Tasks and activities:
- The focus is on the development and adaptation of electrical and
electronic drive systems for hoists
- Conducting test series to verify product development
- Preparation of technical specifications and documentation
(Standardisation documents, product information and operating instructions)
- Support of various project teams
(Test personnel, standardization, documentation)
Knowledge and skills:
- Degree as Diplom Ingenieur, Master or Bachelor in the field of electrical engineering
- Good to very good knowledge of the mode of action and operating characteristics of asynchronous motors with squirrel cage rotors
- Good to very good knowledge in the areas of drive and control technology, power electronics and control technology of motors
- Safe handling of measurement technology (motor measurements)
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written English
- Independent, conceptual and goal-oriented way of working
- Willingness to travel
You benefit from:
- varied, responsible and challenging tasks
- individual induction and tailor-made training opportunities
- Remuneration according to ERA collective agreement of the metal and electrical industry
- Payment of holiday and Christmas bonuses and others
Tariff additional payments
- 30 days of relaxing holiday with a 5-day week
- a flexitime account
- Pension schemes for pension protection
- our company's own canteen with subsidy
We look forward to receiving your application.
To do so, please send your complete application documents by e-mail to: email@example.com.
Further information about our company can be found here.