Your career at STAHL CraneSystems
High production depth, one of the most extensive product portfolios, worldwide sales, international customers and a personal atmosphere?
At STAHL CraneSystems in Künzelsau, challenging tasks await you. Whether in development, production, sales or organization – we rely on your qualifications. Contribute your knowledge, personality, commitment and experience and enrich our motivated team of employees. STAHL CraneSystems also promotes meaningful training and further education as well as training to make your entry into everyday working life and our working world as easy as possible.
We are looking for our team in Künzelsau from now on a
IT Engineer Applications m|w|d
Completed engineering or IT studies
Tasks and activities
- Administration of Siemens NX/Solid Works and the Teamcenter environment, as well as Aucotec Engineering Base (EB)
- Support for NX/Solid Works, EB, and Teamcenter users
- Deploying Application Solutions for NX/Solid Works and TC
- Continuous improvement and further development of applications
- Owner of the system configuration as well as the system and user documentation
Knowledge and skills
- User knowledge in 3D CAD, electrical CAD and PDM/PLM;
Teamcenter knowledge advantageous
- Knowledge of one or more script languages (e.B. batch, VBS, SQL)
- Experience in office applications, operating system, network, admin tools
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Conceptual, communicative and responsible way of working
You benefit from
- varied, responsible and challenging tasks
- individual induction and tailor-made training opportunities
- Remuneration according to ERA collective agreement of the metal and electrical industry
- Payment of holiday and Christmas bonuses, further collectively agreed additional payments
- 30 days of relaxing holiday with a 5-day week
- flexible working hours (flexitime arrangements)
- Pension schemes for pension protection
- our company's own canteen with subsidies
We look forward to receiving your application.
To do so, please send your complete application documents by e-mail to: email@example.com.
Further information about our company can be found here.