Your career at STAHL CraneSystems
High production depth, one of the most extensive product portfolios, worldwide sales, international customers and a personal atmosphere?
At STAHL CraneSystems in Künzelsau, challenging tasks await you. Whether in development, production, sales or organization – we rely on your qualifications. Contribute your knowledge, personality, commitment and experience and enrich our motivated team of employees. STAHL CraneSystems also promotes meaningful training and further education as well as training to make your entry into everyday working life and our working world as easy as possible.
We are looking for our team in Künzelsau from now on a
Head of m|f|d experiment
Tasks and activities:
- Support of the test team in Künzelsau and other international Group locations
- Link to the development teams
- Planning and control of upcoming tests
- Support in the construction and commissioning of tests (electrical, electronic and mechanical components)
- Supervision of test bench measurement and control technology
- Development of test bench concepts and adaptation of hardware and software
- Implementation of test programs incl. evaluation and documentation
- Testing and introduction of new measurement technologies, software and methods
- Introduction and implementation of standards in test and measurement technology
- Work in an international team within the CMCO Group
Knowledge and skills:
- Completed studies as Dipl.-Ing., Master or Bachelor in Electrical Engineering, alternatively in Measurement and Control Technology or Mechatronics
- Knowledge of electrical safety in laboratory environments
- Safe handling in database-supported measured value acquisition and analysis
- Knowledge and practical experience in PLC programming
- In-depth experience in employee management
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written English
- Goal- and result-oriented work
- Independence and ability to work in a team as well as willingness to travel
You benefit from:
- Attractive performance-related remuneration
- varied, responsible and challenging tasks
- Extensive individual induction
- Tailor-made training opportunities
- 30 days of relaxing holiday with a 5-day week
We look forward to receiving your application.
To do so, please send your complete application documents by e-mail to: email@example.com.
Further information about our company can be found here.