High production depth, one of the most extensive product portfolios, worldwide sales, international customers and a personal atmosphere?
At STAHL CraneSystems in Künzelsau, challenging tasks await you. Whether in development, production, sales or organization – we rely on your qualifications. Contribute your knowledge, personality, commitment and experience and enrich our motivated team of employees. STAHL CraneSystems also promotes meaningful training and further education as well as training to make your entry into everyday working life and our working world as easy as possible.
We are looking for our team in Künzelsau from now on a
Employee m|f|d Disposition
Tasks and activities:
- Ensuring material availability taking into account price, quality and adherence to deadlines
- Purchase of sheet metal and welded components as well as special parts for customer-specific projects
- Close coordination with design, technology and sales with regard to the optimal part quality
- Determination of the optimal batch sizes in terms of storage and transport costs
- Supplier management incl. search, assessment, selection and price negotiation
- Creation of scheduling agreements and forecasts in close cooperation with suppliers
- Development of existing/new supplier relationships Realization of cost savings
- Maintenance of master data in our merchandise management system
- Processing of complaints, including reminders
Knowledge and skills:
- Several years of experience in the field of scheduling and materials management
- Completed business or technical studies or an apprenticeship with a purchasing-oriented or technical additional qualification
- Knowledge of reading technical drawings as well as relevant materials and welding standards
- Very good SAP knowledge advantageous
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Responsible, independent and structured way of working, initiative and teamwork
You benefit from:
- varied, responsible and challenging tasks
- individual induction and tailor-made training opportunities
- Remuneration according to ERA collective agreement of the metal and electrical industry
- Payment of holiday and Christmas bonuses, further collectively agreed additional payments
- 30 days of relaxing holiday with a 5-day week
- flexible working hours and a flexitime account
- Pension schemes for pension protection
- our company's own canteen with subsidy
We look forward to receiving your application.
To do so, please send your complete application documents by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Further information about our company can be found here.