Your career at STAHL CraneSystems
High production depth, one of the most extensive product portfolios, worldwide sales, international customers and a personal atmosphere?
At STAHL CraneSystems in Künzelsau, challenging tasks await you. Whether in development, production, sales or organization – we rely on your qualifications. Contribute your knowledge, personality, commitment and experience and enrich our motivated team of employees. STAHL CraneSystems also promotes meaningful training and further education as well as training to make your entry into everyday working life and our working world as easy as possible.
We are looking for our team in Künzelsau from now on a
Employee in the technical internal sales department m|f|d
Tasks and activities:
- Analysis and evaluation of customer inquiries
- Technical and commercial preparation of offers
- Preparation of technical sales documents
- Support and technical advice from our worldwide customers, subsidiaries and sales force, also on site
- If necessary, technical support for order notifications
Knowledge and skills:
- Completed further training as a technician of the discipline
Electrical engineering, mechatronics or a comparable education
- Ideally professional experience in internal technical sales
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written English
- Good knowledge of SAP, Elcad and Microsoft Office applications
- Good commercial knowledge
- Communication and organizational strength
- Goal-oriented and independent work, ability to work in a team
You benefit from:
- varied, responsible and challenging tasks
- individual induction and tailor-made training opportunities
- Remuneration according to ERA collective agreement of the metal and electrical industry
- Payment of holiday and Christmas bonuses, further collectively agreed additional payments
- 30 days of relaxing holiday with a 5-day week
- flexible working hours (flexitime arrangements)
- Pension schemes for pension protection
- our company's own canteen with subsidy
We look forward to receiving your application.
To do so, please send your complete application documents by e-mail to: email@example.com.
Further information about our company can be found here.