High production depth, one of the most extensive product portfolios, worldwide sales, international customers and a personal atmosphere?
At STAHL CraneSystems in Künzelsau, challenging tasks await you. Whether in development, production, sales or organization – we rely on your qualifications. Contribute your knowledge, personality, commitment and experience and enrich our motivated team of employees. STAHL CraneSystems also promotes meaningful training and further education as well as training to make your entry into everyday working life and our working world as easy as possible.
We are looking for our team in Künzelsau from now on a
Specialist m|f|d Payroll
Tasks and activities
- Independent and self-responsible handling of payroll accounting, taking into account current wage tax, social security and collective bargaining regulations and guidelines
- Maintaining Personnel Master Data and Time Management in SAP HCM
- Competent contact person for the workforce and managers in wage tax, social security and collective bargaining issues
- Timely preparation of all necessary billing-relevant data including monthly and annual financial statement work, taking into account the SOX regulations
- Timely processing of the fee-relevant reporting and certification system
- Correspondence with authorities, health insurance companies, insurance companies and authorities
- Creation of statistics and evaluations
- Management of personnel files
Knowledge and skills
- Qualification as a payroll accountant or personnel specialist
- Very good knowledge of SAP-HCM
- Good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel
- Professional experience in payroll accounting
- Knowledge of ERA TV and SOX regulations is an advantage
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Secrecy and loyalty
You benefit from
- varied, responsible and challenging tasks
- individual induction and tailor-made training opportunities
- Remuneration according to ERA collective agreement of the metal and electrical industry
- Payment of holiday and Christmas bonuses and other collectively agreed additional payments
- 30 days of relaxing holiday with a 5-day week
- a flexitime account
- Pension schemes for pension protection
- our company's own canteen with subsidy
Download: Job offer specialist m|f|d Payroll (pdf)
We look forward to receiving your application.
Further information about our company can be found here.