High production depth, one of the most extensive product portfolios, worldwide sales, international customers and a personal atmosphere?
At STAHL CraneSystems in Künzelsau, challenging tasks await you. Whether in development, production, sales or organization – we rely on your qualifications. Contribute your knowledge, personality, commitment and experience and enrich our motivated team of employees. STAHL CraneSystems also promotes meaningful training and further education as well as training to make your entry into everyday working life and our working world as easy as possible.
We are looking for our team in Künzelsau from now on a
Team Leader m|f|d Payroll
Tasks and activities
- Disciplinary and technical management of the payroll team
- Initiation and implementation of SAP HCM adjustments and projects for process optimization and digitization, if necessary taking into account works constitution requirements
- Execution of payroll and company pension accounting for a defined group of people
- Competent contact person for the workforce and managers in wage tax, social security and collective bargaining issues
- Timely preparation of all necessary billing-relevant data including monthly and annual financial statement work, taking into account the SOX regulations
Knowledge and skills
- Completed commercial training, business studies or a comparable qualification
- Very good knowledge of SAP HCM
- Good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel
- Professional experience in payroll accounting and employee management
- In-depth knowledge of payroll tax, social security and employment law as well as ERA TV and SOX regulations
- Good command of spoken and written English
- High affinity to numbers as well as HR and IT processes
- Organizational strength, initiative, ability to work in a team
- Secrecy and loyalty
You benefit from
- varied, responsible and challenging tasks
- individual induction and tailor-made training opportunities
- Remuneration according to ERA collective agreement of the metal and electrical industry
- Payment of holiday and Christmas bonuses and other collectively agreed additional payments
- 30 days of relaxing holiday with a 5-day week
- a flexitime account
- Pension schemes for pension protection
- our company's own canteen with subsidy
We look forward to receiving your application.
To do so, please send your complete application documents by e-mail to: email@example.com.
Further information about our company can be found here.