Capacity 300 - 10000 kg
Wall-mounted rack and pinion jacks are used for lifting, lowering, pulling and pushing of loads.
• Robust steel design with precisely machined worm and spur gears for smooth and easy manual operation.
• Solid steel rack with additional bore hole for fastening of the load.
• Low wear owing to hardened gearing parts and precisely machined teething.
• Up to 1200 kg lifting load for pushing or pulling loads are equal.
• At standard tensile load from 1500 - 10000 kg. Compressive load possible on request.
• Rigid wall mounting.
• Improved corrosion protection owing to zinc-plating or special coating of rack (from capacity 1500 kg).
• Different rack length on request.
• Symmetrical toothing for model ZWW on request.
• Crank with folding handle for model ZWW-L.