The LNG hoists from STAHL CraneSystems are designed specifically for maintenance work on LNG tanks and are now employed successfully in many plants and terminals throughout the world. Thanks to the high-quality components, robust construction, corrosion-resistant finishes and many other features, they are ideally suited for use in coastal regions with challenging climatic conditions. The experts in our engineering department develop these customised hoists for crane manufacturers and EPC contractors to meet their individual requirements, specifications, quality standards and national regulations.
The LNG hoists come in four safety levels, from Level 1 with increased safety and Level 2 with two rope drums running in parallel to Level 3A with redundant hoists and Level 3B with additional oscillatory, spring-mounted suspension. The LNG wire rope hoists from STAHL CraneSystems in Level 3B are regarded as the safest explosion-proof hoists currently available on the market.
For all other operations in LNG trains, STAHL CraneSystems offers a whole portfolio of explosion-proof standard wire rope hoists and chain hoists as well as individual off-standard solutions and complex engineering solutions.
- International specialist for explosion-protected hoist and crane technology
- Sophisticated engineering perfectly adapted to your project
- Perfected through use of tried-and-tested standard components
- Our own production with certified quality assurance
- All off-standard solutions certified to ATEX directives or IECEx regulations
- Partner for international, official processes
- Complete documentation