In the course of their long service lives, the demands placed on crane systems and crane technology change. New operating procedures, stricter safety requirements as well as high-cost and high-maintenance components present operators with the question of how the value of a system can be maintained and its efficiency increased. Instead of a mere repair or a comprehensive general overhaul, it is often worth considering modernising the system. It is cost-effective because specific replacement of individual components or systems means that many existing elements can continue to be used and the entire installation does not have to be replaced. At the same time, modernisation makes it possible to maintain the productivity of a plant and enhance its safety over the long term with selected adaptations.
From consultation and planning to implementation of modernisation projects, our customers can rely on the know-how and pionieering technology of STAHL CraneSystems.
- Competent solutions for all modernisation requirements
- One-stop consultation, planning and implementation
- Planning and cost dependability
- Flexible and adaptable technology for all crane types, hoisting and crane movements, and safety requirements
- Short delivery times
- Long-term availability of spare parts
- On-site services