Regular maintenance extends the service life of your equipment and reduces the risk of accidents or injuries.
The BetrSichV stipulates that products must be tested before each use and at least once a year. How often a device is actually to be tested depends on the conditions of use and the operational regulations, so it may be that tests can also take place at shorter intervals. This must be done by a qualified person and documented accordingly.
We'll do it for you!
- Repair of products of the brands Yale and Pfaff-silberblau, but of course also of products of all other brands (except personal protective equipment).
- Annual audit according to DGUV regulation 54 (BGV D8), DGUV regulation 100-500 (BGR 500), DGUV regulation 68 (BGV D27), personal protective equipment DGUV rule 112-198 (BGR 198) and DGUV regulation 112-199 (BGR 199).
- Calibration of pallet trucks with weighing system of the Pfaff-silberblau brand and calibration of crane scales.
- Order-related conversions of existing products.
Regular maintenance is important so that:
- Sudden failure of your hoists, lifting accessories and slings due to cracks or other damage is prevented.
- Timely hidden defects such as e.B wear and tear are detected and eliminated so that the devices are ready for use in the long term and safely!
- Wear parts, e.B. brake discs, are replaced before the function is impaired.
Our service for you:
- In our workshop we repair all common branded products. As part of this service, we organize the entire process and ensure a professional repair of the work equipment. This ensures that your time and effort is minimal and that the devices can be used productively again quickly.
- Qualified employees, as well as the technical specialist trade, guarantee proper and professional advice.
- Our logistics with worldwide distribution enables short delivery times and international availability.
- Our business and goods issue times can be found here.