Capacity 1600 - 7500 kg
The CPEF series is a range of high quality products for professional applications. They are highly efficient and engineered for a long working life. The hoists are composed of three main component parts which makes service easy and inexpensive.
Capacitiy 10000 kg
The model CPEF 100-2 consists of two CPEF 50-2 units. They are connected by a framework. Hook suspension, geared or electric trolleys are available. Integrated limit switches for highest and lowest hook positions are standard. 42 V low voltage control as standard.
5 to 64 RPM
115/230 1-60 HZ| 230/460-3-60 reconnectable or 208 and 575-3-60 single voltage.
Control voltage of 115-volts standard on all models. 24-volt control optional.
Optional 2-speed or variable frequency control available for precision load spotting.
Heavy-duty AC spring set motor brake with easy 1-step adjustment procedure.
Gearing totally enclosed in oil-bath lubrication for long life.
High-torque H4 rated heavy-duty motor with Class 'F' insulation with thermal actuated switches embedded in the motor winding for protection from overheating.
NEMA-4x enclosed push-button control station specially contoured for operator comfort allowing easy one-handed sure grip control.
Paddle upper and lower hoist travel limit switch.
Powder coat finish provides long lasting durable finish and added resistance to corrosive environments.
Prevents lifting excessive loads.
Choice of either hook suspension permitting portability of the hoist or lug suspension which reduces valuable headroom.
All hoists are built in compliance to ASME/ANSI B30.16 & CSA standards, ISO certified and NEC electrical codes.
• Classification 1 Am/M4, except CPEF 20-8, CPEF 30-5 und CPEF 40-4 with classification 1 Bm/M3.
• 42 V low voltage control.
• 2 year warranty (excluding wear parts) as well as a lifetime lubricated gear box.
• Motor fitted with a bimetallic thermal protection
• Duty cycle 40 % at one operating speed.
• The heavy duty squirrel cage motor has an adjustable spring pressure brake that holds the load secure even in the event of a power failure.
• Standard operating voltage: Euro-voltage 400 V, 3-phase, 50 Hz.
• Motor protected to IP 54, insulation class F.
• Encapsulated pendant control protected to IP 65, against ingress of dust and water jets.
• The 5-pocket load chain sheave, manufactured from wear resistant case hardening steel, is matched perfectly to the load chain to guarantee smooth and precise chain motion.
• The standard, oil bath lubricated planetary gearbox is particularly smooth running.
• Forged suspension and load hooks are made from nonaging, high tensile steel and fitted with robust safety latches.
• The standard case hardened and zinc-plated link chain is matched perfectly to the load chain to guarantee smooth and precise chain motion. All requirements of national and international standards and regulations are fulfilled.
Do not hesitate to contact us. We look forward to your inquiry and will be happy to advise you!