Double-acting with hydraulic return, capacity 5 - 200 t
These extremely robust double-acting cylinders are especially designed for universal heavy-duty lifting and positioning applications as well as for industrial production and assembly jobs. The cylinders offer high pushing and pulling forces. The double-acting design assures a high piston retraction speed.
Major areas of application are bridge building and civil engineering, off-shore, ship building, etc. They can also be used as power source in frame presses, stamping fixtures and other industrial uses where high pushing and pulling forces are required.
• Yale ChroMo-Design.
• Operating pressure max. 700 bar.
• Double-acting with hydraulic return.
• Long bronze piston guidings.
• Piston strokes from 30 up to 500 mm.
• Cylinder body and piston are made from solid chromium-molybdenum steel and heat-treated.
• Metric mounting threads on cylinder housing, in the bottom of the cylinder body and in the piston rod.
• Mit metrischen Befestigungsgewinden am Zylindergehäuse, im Zylinderboden und in der Kolbenstange.
• Stop ring can bear full capacity (pressure) and is fitted with dirt wiper.
• Interchangeable hardened saddle.
• Dirt wiper protects against dirt.
• Oil port thread 3/8 NPT.
• Incl. 2 female coupler halves model CFY-1.
• From model YH-30/200 with carrying handle.
• From model YH-50/350 with 2 lifting rings.