Single-acting with spring return,
capacity 5 - 100 t
Robust construction with long guides allows the units to withstand abuse and better tolerate eccentric and side loading, yet is convenient to use with only one quick-release coupler hose connection and a spring return.
Universal cylinders are designed for all jobs where high forces but compact dimensions are required: e.g. straightening steel constructions, removing parts like shafts, axles, lifting, positioning, weighing, supporting, testing as well as for all general assembly and repair applications. Due to the various mounting threads the cylinders can easily be installed in clamping devices, welding fixtures, frame presses etc.
• Yale ChroMo-Design.
• Operating pressure max. 700 bar.
• Single-acting with spring return.
• Robust design with long piston bearings to withstand eccentric loading.
• Cylinder body and piston are made from solid chromium-molybdenum steel and heat-treated.
• Hard-chromium plated piston with replaceable, heat-treated saddle.
• Metric mounting threads on cylinder collar, in the base and piston rod (5 to 30t).
• Stop ring can bear full capacity (pressure) and is fitted with dirt wiper.
• Interchangeable hardened saddle.
• Dirt wiper protects against dirt.
• Oil port thread 3/8 NPT.
• Incl. female coupler half model CFY-1.
• YS-50/100 and YS-50/160 with carrying handle, YS-50/320 up to YS-100/200 with lifting rings.