Capacity 3 - 25 t
Hydraulic machine jacks are designed for the safe lifting and positioning of machines and similar heavy equipment.
• Integrated hydraulic pump.
• Pump lever swivel mounted 270° for operation even in extremely confined areas.
• Same load can be lifted on either the head or the claw of jack.
• Welded, distortion-proof steel construction.
• High quality, durable hydraulic components.
• The flat lifting claw allows low jacking height.
• The additional connect coupler (10 t capacity and larger) for external pump operation, allows connection of hand, motor or synchronous lifting pumps (max. pressure 520 bar).
• Safe stability due to swivel-mounted support feet.
• Sensitive lowering valve for slow lowering of loads without jerks.
• When operating the jack with an external pump the installation of a manometer is mandatory.
• The integrated hydraulic pump is protected by a pressure-limiting valve.
• The jacks are delivered ready-to-use inclusive of carrying handles, hydraulic oil filling and pump lever.
• YAS-15 and YAS-25 with twin pump for higher lifting speed as well as wheels for easy transportation.