Capacity 10 - 200 t
For all repair and assembly jobs.
According to European standards, all Yale workshop presses can be used without any additional protection devices as the piston speed is below 10 mm/s.
For special applications additional safety equipment (e.g. protection grid or two-hand-safety-control) can be offered on request.
• Pressing and removing of bolts, shafts, bearings.
• Straightening of beams, profiles, axles, shafts.
• Forming, bending, crimping.
• General load tests and tests of weld specimens.
• Stamping, cutting, punching.
• Pre-adjustment of tools.
Equipment of all presses
• All workshop presses are ready to use, including hydraulic oil, oil level gauge.
• High pressure-hydraulic hoses.
• Glycerine-damped pressure gauges.
• Fixing holes in base profiles, adjusting device for press table and head, swivelling pump console, conversion chart: Pressure-force etc.
Description of the hydraulic cylinders
• Cylinders made from chromium-molybdenum steel, heat-treated and with metric mounting threads in the piston.
• Double bronze bearing of the hard chromium-plated piston.
• Piston return through spring or hydraulically.
• Mounting thread in the piston.
• Available piston strokes from 150 up to 500 mm.
Description of the press-frame
• Robust, torsion-resistant construction.
• Solid, precision-welded press-frames.
• Open construction, easily accessible from all sides.
• 50 and 100 tons workshop presses with adjustable press table and press head (frames for adjustments are part of the delivery package).
• 200 t press with adjustable table and fix welded press head.
• Four locking bolts ensure a precisely aligned press head and press table and increase the stability of the frame (50 and 100 t).
• 50, 100 and 200 t presses with pivoting pump table with peripheral passage for straigthening of exceptionaly long parts.
• Modular system: Large variety of combinations of hydraulic cylinders and pumps possible.
• Drive either by hand or electric hydraulic pumps.
Description of the hand pumps
• All hand pumps with two-stage displacement.
• Glycerine-damped pressure gauge, Ø 63 mm, class 1.6 %..
• Hydraulic hose, L = 2.0 m with male coupler half.
Description of the hydraulic power packs
• Longlife radial piston pumps, from 50 t with two-stage displacement.
• Pressure pre-set valve on request (standard equipment for the solenoid valves).
• Glycerine-damped pressure gauge, Ø 100 mm, class 1.0 %.
• Control by manual directional valve (with motor start-stop remote control) or solenoid valve with pendant remote control box.