Capacity 500 - 20000 kg
The combination of the Yalelift 360 with a low headroom manual trolley provides even more flexibility in the application.
• All units of this series up to a capacity of 3000 kg are built with a single chain fall, the min. headroom (Dim. A) has been further reduced. Ideal for applications with low ceilings and limited headroom.
• The approved and almost stepless adjustment system of the trolley enables the simple and quick assembly due to adjusting nuts.
• Trolleys up to 5 t capacity are offered for two beam ranges; range A for a flange width of up to 180 mm is standard and covers approx. 80 % of all applications. Conversion to range B for beam width up to 300 mm can be easily accomplished.
• The trolley wheels are designed for a max. beam profile incline of 14 % (DIN 1025 - part 1), excellent rolling features are guaranteed by pre-lubricated, encapsulated ball bearings.
• Anti-drop and anti-tilt devices as standard.
• Adjustable overload protection device.
• Chain container
• Rubber buffers
• Corrosion resistant version.
• Beam locking device to secure the unloaded hoist with integrated trolley in a fixed position on the beam (park position e.g. on ships).