Capacity 500 - 10000 kg
The hand chain hoist model Yalelift LH with integrated low headroom manual trolley is the consequent further development of the Yalelift IT. Wherever an even smaller headroom is essential, the Yalelift LH is the ideal choice.
• The specially developed chain reeving system and chain guide allow the bottom block to be pulled laterally to the hoist even further up and almost against the beam flange.
• The integrated design of the innovative Yalelift LH uses the same manual trolleys as incorporated in the Yalelift IT series.
• All units of this series up to a capacity of 3000 kg are built with a single chain fall.
• The approved and almost stepless adjustment system of the trolley enables the simple and quick assembly due to adjusting nuts.
• Trolleys up to 5 t capacity are offered for two beam ranges; range A for a flange width of up to 180 mm is standard and covers approx. 80 % of all applications. Conversion to range B for beam width up to 300 mm can be easily accomplished.
• The trolley wheels are designed for a max. beam profile incline of 14 % (DIN 1025 - part 1), excellent rolling features are guaranteed by pre-lubricated, encapsulated ball bearings.
• The low headroom version of the Yalelift IT is adjustable to fit a wide range of beam profiles (e.g. INP, IPE, IPB).
• Anti-drop and anti-tilt devices as standard.
• Excellent rolling features due to machined steel wheels mounted on pre-lubricated, encapsulated ball bearings.
• Adjustable overload protection device.
• Chain container
• Rubber buffers
• Corrosion resistant version.
• Beam locking device to secure the unloaded hoist with integrated trolley in a fixed position on the beam (park position e.g. on ships).