Capacity 750 - 6000 kg
& Arctic Edition (-40°)
The UNOplus - Series A ratchet lever hoist is the result of further technical development of the UNOplus, which has proven itself over many years. The versatile tool for lifting, pulling and securing of loads is characterised by its compact design, robust stamped steel construction and the smoothly running free chaining device. The further reduced weight optimizes operation, makes the application even more comfortable and the UNOplus - Series A to a convenient, versatile device.
• Due to optimized gearing and improved bearings in the housing cover a minimum effort is required to operate the short hand lever.
• Steel hand wheel as standard.
• Automatic screw-and-disc type load brake with corrosion protected components.
• Standard free chaining device to quickly attach the load or to pull the chain through the hoist in both directions.
• Robust chain guide rollers eliminate fouling and jamming of chain on the load sheave.
• Robust chain end stop.
• Comfortable rubber grip provides for extra protection against slippage.
• Alloyed steel link chain with zinc-plated resp. yellow chromated finish, in accordance with national and international standards and regulations.
• Forged suspension and load hooks are made from nonaging, high tensile steel and fitted with robust safety latches.
CAPACITIES 750 - 3000 KG
The Yale ARCTIC EDITION products were specially developed and tested for use in extreme ambient temperatures.
This allows the user to safely store and use the products listed below in a temperature range down to -40°C.
As with the Yalelift 360, we are also introducing the Yale UNOplus Series A in ARCTIC EDITION, a hand lever hoist for extreme applications.
It was ensured that all functions even under extremes temperatures work satisfactory. Materials used for this purpose as well as lubricants adapted to the requirements and tested and certified in complex low-temperature test procedures, which means that the user can work safely and productively with the YaleUNOplus Series A, allows temperatures down to -40°C.
In addition to static tests, dynamic low-temperature tests were also carried out to rule out malfunctions and material failure. We can confirm the user's suitability with a certificate!
Do not hesitate to contact us. We look forward to your inquiry and will be happy to advise you!