Double-acting with hydraulic return, capacity 33 - 140 t
Basically, the applications are the same as for the single-acting hollow cylinders shown on the opposite page, but for this model range the return of the piston is done hydraulically by means of the second oil port. These double-acting hollow cylinders are used when the piston needs to be retracted quickly e.g. with high-cycle pulling applications.
• Yale ChroMo-Design.
• Operating pressure max. 700 bar.
• Double-acting with hydraulic return.
• With large centre hole diameter.
• Cylinder body and piston are made from solid chromium-molybdenum steel and heat-treated.
• Hard-chromium plated piston with replaceable, heat-treated saddle.
• Metric mounting threads at cylinder body and inside of piston.
• Stop ring prevents overtravel of the piston up to full operating pressure.
• Interchangeable hardened saddle.
• With inner and outer dirt wipers.
• Oil port thread 3/8 NPT.
• Incl. 2 female coupler halves model CFY-1.
• All cylinders with carrying handle, from model YCH-62/250 with 2 lifting rings.
Do not hesitate to contact us. We look forward to your inquiry and will be happy to advise you!