Single-acting, gravity return capacity max. 140 - 1100 t
These inexpensive cylinders of series YEGB are used for all general lifting applications in any area of industry where heavy loads need to be lifted, lowered, levelled, positioned or supported.
Lifting and moving large machinery, steel construction, bridges or similar loads, supporting buildings and foundations.
For all heavy-duty jacking applications where a special safety factor is appropriate like lifting and lowering bridges, supporting buildings and foundations, jacking up heavy machines, steel sections, ship modules or similar loads.
• Operating pressure max. 700 bar.
• Plunger in special piston guiding bands.
• Hard chromium-plated piston.
• Overflow hole ensures a definite piston end stop.
• Interchangeable hardened saddle.
Oil port thread 3/8 NPT.
• Incl. female coupler half model CFY-1.
• All cylinders have lifting rings.