Capacity 3 - 25 t
Hydraulic machine jacks are designed for the safe lifting and positioning of machines and similar heavy equipment.
• Integrated hydraulic pump.
• Pump lever swivel mounted 270° for operation even in extremely confined areas.
• Same load can be lifted on either the head or the claw of jack.
• Welded, distortion-proof steel construction.
• High quality, durable hydraulic components.
• The flat lifting claw allows low jacking height.
• The additional connect coupler (10 t capacity and larger) for external pump operation, allows connection of hand, motor or synchronous lifting pumps (max. pressure 520 bar).
• Safe stability due to swivel-mounted support feet.
• Sensitive lowering valve for slow lowering of loads without jerks.
• When operating the jack with an external pump the installation of a manometer is mandatory.
• The integrated hydraulic pump is protected by a pressure-limiting valve.
• The jacks are delivered ready-to-use inclusive of carrying handles, hydraulic oil filling and pump lever.
• YAS-15 and YAS-25 with twin pump for higher lifting speed as well as wheels for easy transportation.
Do not hesitate to contact us. We look forward to your inquiry and will be happy to advise you!