Capacity 500 - 10000 kg& Arctic Edition (-40°)
Areas of operation as well as operator conditions have been improved far beyond those of a classical hand chain hoist
Capacity 20000 kg
In spite of its high capacity, the Yalelift 360 20 t features a compact design.
• The enclosed robust stamped steel housing protects all internal components even in the toughest conditions.
• The extremely low headroom allows maximum use of the lifting height.
• The revolutionary 360° rotating hand chain guide allows the operator to work from virtually any position, in confined spaces or above the load. The Yalelift can even be operated from the side of the load which also makes it possible to use the hoist for horizontal pulling or tensioning. Due to the additional flexibility, the operator is no longer forced to work in the danger zone near the load.
• The brake system is extremely quiet and guarantees operational safety and improved serviceability due to omission of the vulnerable ratchet pawls. All parts are made of high quality materials, additionally zinc-plated or yellow-chromated to increase corrosion prevention.
• Chain guide and gearbox are almost totally enclosed. Even under the toughest conditions the internal gearbox remains protected.
• The hardened load sheave with four precision machined pockets ensures accurate movement of the load chain.
• The surface protected zinc-plated alloy steel load chains fulfil all requirements of current national and international standards and regulations. They are optimally matched to the load sprocket and ensure safe and long-lasting operation of the unit.
• Forged load and suspension hooks that yield under overoad instead of breaking, are made of high tensile steel. The hooks are fitted with robust safety latches and rotate 360°.
Capacity 20000 kg
• All components are made of high quality materials, some components are zinc-plated or yellow-chromated for added corrosion protection. This ensures that also heaviest loads are held reliably.
• The enclosed robust stamped steel body resists in the toughest conditions and allows outside operation.
• The hardened load sheave with five precision machined pockets ensures accurate movement of the load chain.
• The low headroom (hook-to-hook dimension 1065 mm) allows maximum use of the lifting height.
• The Yalelift 360 20 t is equipped with six chain falls only which results in higher speed and lower weight.
CAPACITIES 1000 - 3000 KG
With the Yale ARCTIC EDITION the field of application of the tried and tested Yalelift 360 manual hand chain hoist can now be expanded to applications under extreme low temperatures.
Care was taken to ensure that all functions, especially its innovative 360° hand chain guide, function optimally and safely even under extreme temperatures. The materials and lubricants used were adapted to the requirements and tested and certified in complex low-temperature test procedures.
This allows the user to work safely and productively with the Yalelift 360 even at temperatures down to -40°C, whereas standard hoists without these measures may only be used down to -20°C (DIN EN13157 Cranes - Safety - hand-operated cranes).
In addition to static tests, dynamic low-temperature tests were also carried out to rule out malfunctions and material failure. We can confirm the user's suitability with a certificate!
• Adjustable overload protection device
• Chain container
• Corrosion resistant version
Do not hesitate to contact us. We look forward to your inquiry and will be happy to advise you!