Capacity 500 - 50000 kg
The trolley enables the exact positioning or easy traversing of large loads with either manual or powered hoisting equipment.
• It has excellent rolling features due to machined steel wheels mounted on prelubricated, encapsulated ball bearings.
• Adjustable to fit a wide range of beam widths and profiles (e.g. INP, IPE and IPB).
• Adjustments are made by rotating the clevis load bar which also ensures the centred positioning of the hoist in the clevis – no creeping to the left or the right (up to 5000 kg capacity, from 8000 kg upwards the traverse is adjusted via sleeves and washers).
• The trolley wheels are designed for a max. beam profile incline of 14 % (DIN 1025 - part 1).
up to 20000 kg capacity:
• Rotating hand chain guide.
• Stainless steel hand chains.
• Locking device to secure the trolley in position on the beam (park position e.g. on ships).
• Corrosion resistant version.