Capacity 66 - 500 kg
(two-fall design up to 1000 kg, optional)
The Yale Mtrac ® endless winch combines state-of-the-art industrial design with technical innovation to solve a specific customer need – the need for a safe and simple handling solution for mobile applications.
We did just that. Because the rope of the endless winch is not collected during operation, there is no limit to the lifting height and traction length when using this product.
And, with a full offering of wire ropes and accessories, this winch can be used in virtually any application requiring a hoist., e.g. on construction sites, in maintenance and assembly, in wind mills and power supply, water and utility sector, overhead line maintenance, etc.
• Control pendant (IP 65-type of enclosure) is connected via a control cable.
• Standard power cable has a length of 1.0 m and is fitted with a CE connector plug (or a Schuko-plug).
•42 V low-voltage control.
• Ergonomic, fitted carrying handle features a comfortable plastic grip.
• Mounting feet fixed on the housing for easy set up.
• Standard operating voltages of 400 V, 3-ph, 50 Hz or 230 V, 1-ph, 50 Hz.
• Galvanized, high-density steel rope is 10 m long (dia. 6.5 mm) and features a safety hook on one end as well as a rounded, plastic-coated tip at the loose end.
• Two spring buffers with adjusting rings can be attached to the wire rope to set the limit switches for both upward and downward movement.
• Drive sheave is made of especially hardened steel designed to ensure long service life.
• The patented (German Patent DE 10 2012 100 099) bi-directional actuator ensures the rope is safely guided and securely held in place.
• Slip clutch is located outside of the load path for added safety.
• Limit switches ensure safe cut-out for the upper and lower hook positions.
• Electromagnetic brake holds the load safely, even in the event of a power failure.
• Winch is classified up to 1 Bm/M3 acc. to FEM/ISO.
• Winch is protected up to IP 55.
• The transport and carrying frames are designed to protect the housing. They must not be used as load-bearing components!
• Two-part reeving configuration doubles the load capacity.
• Additional hook kit for bi-directional lifting.
• Special voltages on request.
• Steel wire ropes of various lengths.
• Manual and electric trolleys.
• Frequency converter for variable speed control or smooth starting.
• Operating hours counter to determine the remaining service life and number of switching operations.
• Radio remote control with extended operation range.
• Varying lengths for power and control cables.
• Stainless steel wire ropes (with shorter service life than standard)