Elevated boom with optimal height, slewing range 360°
Lightweight, twist-free steel girder construction with low headroom. Compact rotating head for ideal construction dimensions; access from above ensures easy assembly. The boom is fitted with a roller bearing, pillar made from reinforced steel pipe.
Depending on the size of the hoist and in combination with festooned power cables, restrictions in the slewing range of the boom may be possible.
• Base flange with anchor bolts and template.
• Anchoring the base plate (welded) including mortar cartridges, anchor studs (complete with nuts, locknuts and washers).
• Anchoring the dowel base plate (bolted) including mortar cartridges, anchor studs (complete with nuts, locknuts and washers).
• Mobile unit for changeable location.
• Slew stoppers (buffers) can be fitted on building site for a pre-determined fixed slewing range.
• Slewing brake, to control the boom speed during slewing. Recommended for a boom length of more than 5 m or a headroom of more than 4 m. This prevents uncontrolled movement of the boom.
• Increased paint layer (120 µm) or hot-dip galvanisation for outdoor use.
• Manual locking device, to hold the boom in a fixed position (wind protection).
• Hoist cover for outdoor use.
Scope of delivery
• The electrical system is equipped with a lockable main switch, round-cable power supply with cable support pipes for booms up to 4000 mm.
• From 4500 mm upwards, the boom is equipped with a festooned cable power supply. Due to cable sag on low cranes, we recommend the use of festooned cables even on short booms.
• Trolley stoppers at the front and at the back.
• Cranes are supplied with an operating manual and complete manufacturer‘s documentation.