Yalesystems gantry crane for use in all areas, from craftsman‘s workshops, garages and industrial use. They are suitable for low to medium weight capacities and are also for outdoor use.
The cranes are moved by hand and are not dependant on a rail system.
The guidelines for moving Yalesystems gantry cranes and transporting loads should be strictly followed.
• Increased paint layer (120 µm) or hot-dip galvanisation for outdoor use.
• Hoist cover for outdoor use.
• Parking brake by threaded spindle.
• Power supply by festooned cables incl. flat cables, C type mounting rail, cable trolley, support arms and towing trolleys.
Scope of delivery
• 3-part construction with 2 robust rectangular steel-bar supports and 1 load carrier beam.
• Cranes are supplied with an operating manual and complete manufacturer‘s documentation.