Operating pressure max. 700 bar
The Yale PYB cordless power pack provides a flexible edition to the Yale hydraulic programme.
This extremely compact and lightweight power pack gives the user the freedom to operate in areas where there is no power source, increasing productivity over the conventional hand pump and all at the push of a button. The power pack utilises a standard HiKOKI LI-ION battery and charger to maximize operation.
Ideal for a range of applications using small to mid size single-acting cylinders, hydraulic spreaders, lifting wedges nut splitters and much more.
• Operating pressure max. 700 bar.
• One-Hand-Operation. Push-button integrated into ergonomic handle.
• Two-stage operation with automatic switch-over.
• With internal pressure relief valve.
• Reservoir made from aluminium, extreme low weight.
• Protective cover to prevent inadvertent switch on of pump.
• Rubber tank bladder enables the pump to be used in any position.
Standard HiKOKI batteries (Typ BSL36A18x2) and chargers are exclusively used.
• Battery model PYB-BAT, 18 V, weight 0.7 kg Art.-No. 192043950
• Quick-charger model PYB-CHARG, 230 V and 12 V (car plug socket incl.) Art.-No. 192043961
• Pressure gauge set model GYA-63 consisting of: gauge GGY 632, Ø 63 mm, 0 - 1000 bar and adaptor. Art.-No. N14200497
• Hydraulic hose model HHC (to complete the connection a male coupler half CMY-1 is required)
Scope of delivery
• Electric power pack, battery driven
• Oil filled ready for work
• Female coupler half CFY-1
• Shoulder belt