2020 Safe + Sound Week Virtual Speaker Series
A Week Long Speaker Series with Columbus McKinnon's Safety Experts
Aug 05, 2020
This Event Has Already Taken Place
Recordings from this event are available for viewing at your convenience:
- How to Improve Your In-House Safety Programs
- Safety in Automation
- How to Stay Safe When Lifting in Harsh & Hazardous Environments
- Safety & Crane Controls
- Staying Safe in Entertainment Rigging Applications
Join us for a Safe + Sound Week Virtual Speaker Series next week, August 10-14, with Columbus McKinnon's team of safety experts!
We will stream daily conversations from noon to 1 pm EDT with Columbus McKinnon’s safety, product and application experts to help you improve your in-house safety programs.
This speaker series is free and open to all lifting industry professionals. Discussions will last around 30 minutes with 15 minutes for Q&A.
We have an exciting announcement to make during Monday’s talk, so be sure to register!
- Monday, August 10: Welcome & Kickoff, Lifting Industry Safety Discussion with Columbus McKinnon Trainers, Henry Brozyna & Rob Bruno
- Tuesday, August 11: Safety in Automation with Automation Experts, Peter Stipan & Jim Kluck
- Wednesday, August 12: Staying Safe in Harsh & Hazardous Environments with Columbus McKinnon Trainers, Henry Brozyna & Rob Bruno
- Thursday, August 13: Safety and Crane Controls with Material Handling Experts, Jon Walters, Bob Schmitt & Casey Cummins
- Friday, August 14: Safety in Entertainment Rigging with Entertainment Industry Experts, Brian Leister & Nick Fleming
August 10 - 14 2020
Safe + Sound Week Virtual Speaker Series
A week-long conversation series with Columbus McKinnon's safety experts, helping you adopt in-house safety programs for your facility or job site.
12:00-12:45 EDT Daily
About Safe + Sound Week
August 10-16, 2020
Safe + Sound Week is a nationwide event held each August that recognizes the successes of workplace health and safety programs and offers information and ideas on how to keep America's workers safe.
Successful safety and health programs can proactively identify and manage workplace hazards before they cause injury or illness, improving sustainability and the bottom line.
Participating in Safe + Sound Week can help get your program started, energize an existing one, or provide a chance to recognize your safety successes.